Tuesday, May 06, 2008

To Find Myself...


The present is beautiful... it is Poland. It is my heart, the bone of my bones, the core of my being, my root, my long forgotten identity.
I am glad to be here, I am glad my stay has been extended. I needed this extra time to be able to process the last one and a half years of my life, to search for my lost, happy self.
I hope I found it.. and I will never let it go again.
This trip is special to me, and so I decided to open my eyes and my ears, seek God, and hear His voice. I did hear it, I saw His face, and I was transformed!

This is what I realized this past week:
" If I try to fulfill all my dreams at once, or forget about my dreams at all, I will never get anywhere, my dreams will never come true. I must remember my priorities and do these first. God is in control of my life which is like a puzzle with no pieces missing. So I do not need to worry, I do not need to strive. I must LIVE, LOVE, and ENJOY what I have TODAY! I must be HAPPY! There is no other choice!
I must LIVE MY LIFE IN FULLNESS.
I must know who I am in Him, not just talk about it, but remember my identity when I am lost or when I forget what truly matters in this life. So RELAX and BE YOURSELF!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

this is great. this is how i felt going back to Michigan after being in Cambodia. "bone of my bones" its where i come from, its a part of me that cann never be forgotten or replaced.

Saturday, May 17, 2008  
Blogger Hope said...

Hey friend. Sorry Ive been MIA. we should hang out sometime soon, like this week!!!! love ya and praying for ya! H

Sunday, June 29, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Szkoda tylko, że nie poświęciłaś swoim "dawnym" znajomym czasu jak byłaś w Polsce... Szkoda...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anonymus, prosze wybacz jezeli nie poswiecilam wystarczajaco czasu moim dawnym znajomym. Czasu nigdy nie wystarcza. Prosze ujawnij sie, bo chcialabym odbudowac dawne znajomosci, nawet jezeli na odleglosc. Pozdrowienia. wonderland316@hotmail.com

Wednesday, January 13, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home